Are you looking for a new job this year? Finding new employment is one of the most popular New Year’s resolutions, and for many of us, having a flexible job is a dream come true. If you’re ready to start working remotely in 2019, we have some great news: Appen is hiring! Appen works with technology, automotive and eCommerce companies — as well as governments worldwide — to help them develop, enhance, and use products that rely on natural languages and machine learning. Our company has over 500 employees worldwide and a remote community of over 1 million skilled contractors. If you’re interested in a work-from-home job, take a look at the top six roles we’re looking to fill in 2019 to see if you’d be a good fit.
1. Internet AnalystDo you have access to high-speed internet, and consider yourself search engine–savvy? Appen is currently seeking new Internet Analysts to perform tasks online such as providing feedback on search results, advertisements, and web page content. Our Internet Analysts work from home all over the globe, and the hours are flexible. You might be a good fit for this role if:
- You have in-depth and current familiarity with social, web, and media culture
- You have excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
- You are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- You use search engines every day
- You have a high-speed internet connection