We partner with IBM Cloud Pak for Data and IBM Watson to help customers with their AI initiatives
Our Partnership With IBM Cloud Pak for Data
Our partnership with IBM Cloud Pak for Data provides customers in highly regulated industries a joint solution for securely delivering structured data at scale for their AI initiatives.
Cloud Pak for Data Customers Can:
- Efficiently and accurately add value to text, audio, images, and video data
- Annotate data with capabilities that support compliance, security and deployment requirements of enterprise firms across the globe.
- Access enterprise-grade annotation platform capabilities to train a wide range of ML systems.
Our Partnership With IBM Watson
The Appen platform is now available within IBM Watson Studio, giving IBM customers access to the industry leader in high-quality training data. Our partnership with IBM Cloud Pak for Data provides customers a joint solution for securely delivering structured data at scale for their AI initiatives.
Watson Studio Customers Can:
- Enjoy a seamless API integration that connects Watson Studio data to our platform
- Annotate data for content moderation, image classification, natural language comprehension, or sentiment analysis
- Leverage and customize templates created specifically for the IBM Watson Studio workflow
- Constantly improve models via our platform in conjunction with Watson Studio
Our Resources With IBM Watson
- IBM Watson Blog - Bringing the Human-in-the-loop needed for AI with Appen (formerly Figure Eight)
- Documentation - Annotate with the Appen (formerly Figure Eight) platform within IBM Watson Studio
- Create an IBM Watson Studio Account - Take advantage of machine learning an AI to analyze your data
- Get more information on IBM Watson Studio
- Find out what IBM Watson Studio can do
Where eBay Went Right—and Wrong—With AI: What You Measure MattersRead More
State of AI 2021: Report Now AvailableRead More
State of AI 2021 – Making Machine Learning Work in The Real WorldRead More
Types of Errors We See with Training Data: How to Recognize and Avoid Common Data ErrorRead More
Appen Quality Controls for Managed ServicesRead More