Registration Open for the Free 2020 Virtual Train AI Summit
The annual Train AI Summit is just around the corner. It will continue to pair our experts with speakers from leading technology companies to share their experiences building and deploying AI. In this year’s virtual format, you’ll learn strategy and implementation tools available to you to help your organization deploy with confidence in 2020 and beyond. You’ll engage with and learn from other technology leaders to discover how companies are leveraging AI and explore the key determinants for success.
You can join us on Wednesday, October 14th, from 9 am – 12 PDT, for free, by registering here.
Key Sessions to Watch
Over the course of three hours, we will deliver six sessions with participation from key thought leaders paving the way for successful AI deployments. Sessions will include:
- Keynote speech on Leading Your Organization to Responsible AI by Kay Firth-Butterfield, Head of AI and Machine Learning and Member of the Executive Committee, World Economic Forum
- Breakout sessions on topics, including:
- Becoming an AI-first organization
- Measuring AI product performance
- Answers you need before deploying confidently
- Achieving success in data quality and governance
- Roundtable discussion on the AI economy and the importance of responsible AI at different organizations
In addition to our keynote speaker, Kay Firth-Butterfield, many AI thought leaders will participate, such as:
- Alyssa Simpson Rochwerger, Product Manager of Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Lukas Biewald, CEO of Weights and Biases
- Tom Taulli, Author and Forbes Contributor
- Mark Brayan, CEO of Appen
You can see the most up-to-date and complete list of speakers, check out the agenda, and register for free here.